Atlantic Dialysis Management Services, LLC Overview
Atlantic Dialysis Management Services, LLC (“ADMS”) was established to provide new dialysis site development, day to day administration and management of dialysis services and related business development activities. The business strategy is to maximize individual site results through consolidated activities. Central to the ADMS approach is the long term control of these clinical services by nephrologists.
ADMS Affiliated Dialysis Centers:
- Astoria Dialysis Center, a 24 station facility in Astoria, N.Y.
- Broadway Dialysis Center at Elmhurst Hospital Center, a 25 station facility in licensed space at Elmhurst Hospital Center in Elmhurst, N.Y.
- Central Brooklyn Dialysis Center, a 30 station facility in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Central Park Dialysis Center, a 22 station facility located in ArchCare at the Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center in Manhattan, N.Y.
- East End Management Services, a 24 station facility in Riverhead, N.Y.
- Morrisania Dialysis Center, a 12 station facility in licensed space at the Daughters of Jacob Nursing Home in the Bronx, N.Y.
- New Hyde Park Dialysis Center, a 24 station facility in New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- New York Renal Associates, a 40 station facility in the Bronx, N.Y.
- Newtown Dialysis Center, a 24 station facility in Long Island City, N.Y.
- Prospect Park Dialysis Center, a 32 station facility in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Ridgewood Dialysis Center, a 43 station facility in Ridgewood, N.Y.
- Springfield Dialysis Center, a 24 station facility in Springfield Gardens, N.Y.
- West Nassau Dialysis Center, a 24 station facility in Valley Stream, N.Y.
Home and Nursing Home Programs
Daily home hemodialysis utilizing the NxStage Dialysis System, home continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) and home continuous cycler peritoneal dialysis (CCPD) are offered at a number of chronic renal dialysis centers in the Atlantic Dialysis Management Network. In addition, we also have CAPD agreements with nursing homes in the Metropolitan New York area.
Each chronic dialysis center contracts with ADMS for administrative and operational support activities, excluding those restricted by Federal, State and Local laws. ADMS recruits center staff, performs billing and collections, carries out purchasing and managed care contracting, develops operating procedures and systems for all sites, and carries out all business development, finance, accounting and corporate functions.
ADMS also provides practice management services to nephrologists.